I would like to book Mark for an event such as a talk, lecture or seminar, or for an interview:
- For all media, TV and event enquiries, please contact Jo Wander Management.
- Lecture, seminar, study day and event fees range from £320-600 depending on subject and length, plus expenses. Please click here for more information and a list of talks and lectures Mark can give.
- Mark is an accredited NADFAS lecturer.
I would like to know what my thing is, more about it and what it is worth:
- You wouldn’t expect a lawyer or plumber to work for nothing – and nor would you do your job for free – so Mark cannot respond to inquiries or valuation requests by email, Twitter or Facebook without being paid.
- Fees for valuations or research are £30 per hour, with a minimum charge of £100, plus expenses.
I’ve got a book on antiques, collectables or 20thC Design that I want published:
- Mark offers advice on and help with publishing books on antiques, collectables & 20thC Design at £300 per day, plus expenses.
* Travel charged at 45p per mile by car, or public transport at cost.
* Overnight accommodation and subsistence agreed in advance and charged at cost.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]