Over the next few weeks I will be adding all my available stock of 20thC glass and ceramics to this website where you can browse and buy at your leisure, wherever you are based, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you would like to view a piece in a central London location prior to buying it, this is easily arranged – please contact me on +44 (0) 7798 915474 or by using the contact form here to make an appointment. This isn’t as scary as it sounds and there’s no obligation to buy. I’ll look forward to meeting you.
My shop at Grays Mews Antiques market is now permanently closed.
To receive for regular updates and newsletters with information about glass and ceramics for sale, please subscribe to my newsletter using the simple form below.
I will be announcing the series of fairs I will be attending soon. These are likely to begin in Autumn 2014 and may include the Battersea Decorative Fair, Antiques For Everyone at the NEC and Penman fairs in Chelsea Town Hall, London.
- Amazing, rare and desirable 1950s-80s Czech, German, Italian British and American glass by great designers including Pavel Hlava, Ladislav Oliva, Karel Wünsch, Emanuel Beranek, Josef Svarc and others.
- An unparalleled selection of cut glass designed by Vladimir Zahour.
- Ricardia Art Deco art pottery – see ricardia.com for more information.
- Colourful Postwar Lauscha glass in funky forms.
- Selected West German ‘Fat Lava’ pottery and mid-century modern Italian pottery.
- A range of unusual, sometimes unique, glass with fascinating stories.
- All of my own books that are currently in print, plus selected books from Miller’s.